We love class visits! Call to arrange a visit to the library or to have library staff visit your class in person or virtually.
Not everyone knows we have passes to state parks and the Children’s Museum of Oswego available to borrow for a week.
We also have cake pans and Chromebooks with mobile hotspots that go out for longer!
Call 315-341-5867 or email email@example.com today to find out how to get these extras.
Literacy Volunteers provides reading and math help to adults.
We have Internet Hotspots that can be lent out as well for people who need Internet temporarily. You can call for further information.
Class visits from schools and educational centers are welcome to visit us, and we can also schedule visiting your schools as well. Pre-K through college level tours and classes are welcome, and workshops such as caring for books and ESL can be scheduled as well.
Books By Mail
North Country Library System provides a wide variety of materials including large print books, books on audio cassette, and books on CD. Items can be mailed directly to eligible individuals at no charge. Any person over the age of 62, those with physical issues and unable to visit a public library, those with hearing difficulties, those with visual difficulties, and residents of institutions all qualify. Registration and reading interest forms are available at your local public library or online at http://ncls.northcountrylibraries.org/sites/default/files/outreach/form24_2006.pdf
For additional information, please contact:
Outreach Services, North Country Library System
22072 County Route 190
Watertown, NY 13601
(315) 782-5540 ext. 235
TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER
- Give us your email. (We do not share your address with anyone. It will be used for the library only.)
- Sign your library card.
- Bring your card each time you visit.
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Inform us of name, address, phone, and email changes.
To Request Items
- Go to www.ncls.org
- Login using your library card number and PIN (last 4-digits of your telephone number). Search for material.
- To narrow the search results use the search limits in the left column.
- Click on the title for more information or click on Place Hold to request the item.
- Select the library where you would like to pick up the item.
- Click: Place Hold. You are done!
Oswego Public Library History Book available for Purchase
We have a wonderful novel available for purchase here at the library that chronicles the foundation and historical events that have happened here in our library. It can be purchased for $10.00.